A List of Top Best Wedding Venues in Warwickshire
Table of Contents
Warwickshire is a county in England and home to some of the most romantic & best wedding venues, with a number of exclusive country houses and stately homes that are perfect for weddings.
Warwickshire Wedding Venues
The best wedding venues in Warwickshire can offer a truly unique and memorable wedding experience for you and your loved ones. Whether you are looking for an intimate ceremony with just family and friends, or want a larger venue with more Services – such as accommodation and catering – available, there is surely something perfect for you on our list of the best wedding venues in Warwickshire! We have included some of our favorites below, but if you would like to explore further, you can browse our full listing of wedding venues here.
Top 7 Best Wedding Venues in Warwickshire
If you’re thinking of tying the knot soon, then you’ll need to start planning your wedding venue. Luckily, in Warwickshire there are some fantastic options available to suit any budget and style. Here, we’ve compiled a list of the best wedding venues in Warwickshire for you to consider.
1. The Fenton House Hotel
This stunning 18th century country house is perfect for a rustic wedding reception. With its grand hall and imposing staircase, it can easily accommodate up to 170 guests for an intimate ceremony followed by a lavish dinner party. The Fenton House Hotel is also only 20 minutes from Birmingham city Centre, so you can be sure that your guests will be able to get around easily.
2. The Kings Arms Inn
If you’re after a more traditional wedding venue, then the Kings Arms Inn is perfect for you. This charming pub features an atmospheric oak-paneled room that can comfortably accommodate 120 guests for your ceremony and reception. There’s also a large garden area outside the pub where you can hold your wedding breakfast or afternoon tea party.
3. The White Horse Inn
For a rustic yet elegant wedding reception, the White Horse Inn is the perfect venue. This traditional pub in Ashburn is fit for both a wedding reception and wedding ceremony, and it overlooks the River Trent and The Wreaking. There are three large function rooms to choose from, all with large glass windows that let in plenty of natural light.
4. The Lodge Hotel & Spa with a striking red brick exterior and airy, calming interior, this hotel in Ashburn is an ideal spot for your wedding reception. There are two large function rooms available at the hotel, one of which has floor-to-ceiling windows that can be opened to allow guests to enjoy the views of The Wreaking Gardens or the River Trent. 5. The Victoria Inn This Woodstown pub is right on
4. The Royal Collection at Warwick Castle
This luxurious venue can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for ceremonies and receptions. The scenic garden setting is perfect for photos and the palace’s event staff are experienced in hosting weddings.
5. The Silverstone Golf Club
This venue offers a picturesque setting on the grounds of Silverstone racing circuit, perfect for couples looking for a rustic but glamourous wedding. The club has a range of facilities, including an indoor and outdoor marquee, which can be adapted to suit your needs.
6. The Forest of Arden Hotel
This beautiful hotel offers stunning views of the Arden Forest and features intimate chapel options for weddings up to 120 guests. The hotel specializes in catering delicious European-inspired menus that will delight your guests.
7. Chiltern Firehouse
This charming Georgian fire station offers stunning natural daylighting and features a range of lush gardens to choose from. The bar area is ideal for your reception and the place has been described as the ‘hotel-pub-restaurant’ experience.
Best Wedding Venues Located outside Warwickshire
If you’re planning your wedding outside of Warwickshire, there are some lovely & best wedding venues available. Here are five of the best:
- The Old Mill Inn in Northampton shire is a beautiful location for a summer wedding. The gardens are perfect for photo booths and the barn can be used as a reception area or as a place for evening entertainment.
- The Tilbury Castle Hotel in Cheshire is another great option if you want to get married outside of Warwickshire. The hotel has plenty of space for guests to relax after the ceremony, and there’s also a private garden available for use.
- Chatsworth House in Derbyshire is a beautiful estate that can be used for either a civil or religious ceremony. There’s also plenty of outdoor space for photos, games and relaxation after the ceremony.
- Broughton Castle in Shropshire is another stunning location that can be used for weddings. The castle has been used for film and TV productions, so it has a lot of history behind it. There’s also plenty of room inside and outside the castle to hold your ceremony and reception.
- Hatfield House in Hertfordshire is another historical venue that has a lot of history. It was home to Elizabeth I and it’s also an UNESCO World Heritage Site, so there’s plenty of beautiful architecture to take photos of. There are plenty of options for your ceremony – you can either choose to hold it in the chapel or in the Great Hall of Hatfield House. Afterward, you can walk along 15 acres of beautiful gardens, which have been designed by William Kent – this is another option that might not have been available to Shakespeare but is still something guests will remember fondly!
- The London Studios are a group of large purpose built studios based on the River Thames. They’re ideal for film and TV production companies as they offer a huge range