Table of Contents
What is Gimkit game?
Gimkit is a digital quiz game for teachers and students. It is very interesting game. I t helps the students to learn answers and questions. It builds the student’s confidence level. It is very helpful for students . It is very interesting game show that requires knowledge.
What is the Gimkit used for?
Gimkit can be used anywhere and it can be used in any classroom to introduce the concepts. It’s like the mash up of Quizzes. Its functions more like flash card. It is a classroom game where the students give answer the following questions on their own devices. This game can be play live.
Is Gimkit Good for students?
This game is not only fun. It is very useful in classroom for students and teachers. It is also beneficial for the students at home. Teachers can be assigned homework to the students. It is basically an App-based game. It provides automatically grades to the students. Students can’t bore to play this game. They enjoy to play Gimkit.
What age is Gimkit for?
This is very easy game to use. Gimkit is creates for the students. Gimkit is very useful for the K-12 age group. Students can play this game on their own laptops, tablets and smart phones. The 4th grade students can play this game.
What does Gimkit offer?
As a basic member of this game you can host many games which are very interesting for others. You can also create classes for others. It provides many helpful articles for other students. It offers many helpful features which students can learn more knowledge and built their confidence. You can play this game with many other students as you want. If you are not interested to play this game you can keep the version for long time as you like.
How does A STUDENT create a Gimkit?
First you create a kit:
- You can click the “New Kit” button from your dashboard.
- You can enter your kit name, your language and your subject….
- Now you can add questions on the kit which you create.
- Note: Audio question are also available for the Gimkit members.
How many students can join a Gimkit?
We can’t control the networks or many devices used with Gimkit because there are various students to create this App. Many students play this game so that’s why we can’t control many more students. The limit of students that can join this game is 500 students. We can create a separate limit for 60 students who join.
Advantages of Gimkit:-
- Both teachers and students love the environment of Gimkit.
- Its unique qualities allow the students to work together.
- The best advantage of this game is that all the features are comprised in free version. The Gimkit software offers many useful and interesting features for the students.
- You can use Gimkit for homework.
- The teachers can see the reports of students.
- Gimkit is a great way to learn and built the students confidence level.
Can students play Gimkit at home?
Yes, students can play this game at home. They can also play this game everywhere. Teachers allow the assignment to their students and they can play it anywhere.